11.20.2007

I have forgotten a lot since high school

This is a pretty fun game I found on a favorite website of mine. I am surprised how much I have forgotten since geography in middle school. After trying a few times I got to level 6. If you go to the website there are several other quizes that are similar but more location specific.


This Traveler IQ
challenge is brought to you by the Web's Original Travel Blog

I can't get this thing to fit. If you actually want to play maybe you should head to the site .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

eric informed he that he made it to level 10. not surprised, eric has always been a fountain of random knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Whooooooo!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

a'la Ric Flair....

Anonymous said...

I thought I was doing way good until I only got to level 3. Oh well.

Mr. Belvedeere said...

it took me 5 times to finally get to level 6. too bad its not a map of the female anatomy, then i would really shine and ryan would probably still only get to level 3.

Anonymous said...

Sad but true, I think.