9.03.2007

-a blog for the blogless-

This post is for the outsiders, the select few that are blogless or the others that never use their blog but nevertheless participate in the world of online communication. One of you, known as D*Rock, created the idea that 'you' should all band together and create an open forum to share what you would like, when you would like. Because most everyone, excluding Eric, doesn't have a lot to write about every day it would be nice to have an open invite blog that everyone could post on when they felt like it. I guess I am just starting to notice that I have more free time and the internet at our house so I would like to have more blogs to visit and be able to read a little about what others are doing from time to time. Any one of you, maybe Kerbstreet, should start this thing up for everyone to join. I would love to occasionally read a post from the Bulldog.

2 comments:

Idaho Rob said...

What an excellent plan nate. Lets do it with promised posts from Drock and Bulldog it would be a hit, maybe even Scott and minime

Anonymous said...

It was originally D*Rock's idea. I wish that one of them would start it up.