9.08.2007

new updates, new blogs

If you haven't noticed my wife has left the blogless and joined the bloggers. I added a link to her site a while back and if you want to know how our dog is doing, take a peek. I have also revamped this site to make it a little more geeky. I hope it is showing up correctly on everyone else's computers. Let me know if there are things that don't work so that I can try to fix them. I also added a movie review link on the right. I may eventually move it lower on the page but there it is for now, right on top.

I did not write any review for the movie Stardust but I would like to tell you about it now. Brynn and I were planning on seeing Simpsons Movie but arrived a little late so we decided to see Stardust, knowing almost nothing about it in advance. I thought it was another serious fantasy movie and was sorely disappointed during the first 15 minutes because of crappy special effects and no good storyline hook. I then began to realize that the movie was a comedy and from there on out I laughed many times and left the theater smiling and happy that I saw such a great movie. Robert De Niro and Nicole Kidman deliver great performances. Everyone needs to see this movie. It is void of profanity, language, and sex but still left me pleased.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No boobs, no go.

Mr. Belvedeere said...

i heard de niro had an erotic topless scene that might be appreciated...seeing de niro topless will make anyone feel like they've been sprinkled with stardust.

Anonymous said...

It is true, De Niro does have a nice little provocative scene.